Monday, October 10, 2011

Mutant Corn


I have been thoroughly enjoying the corn from my garden. I always pick the biggest ones to eat and they have been incredibly juicy. The season is ending and my supply is dwindling. Now the corn that I pick is small and sad. Tonight I picked mutant corn!



It looks like some of the kernels just gave up and the others got really chubby. They kinda look like yellow pearls. I was a bit apprehensive about eating it, but I cooked it anyway.


Hey, it turned out really good actually! They looked more normal after cooking. I'm sad about the growing season ending, but there is always next year!



4 comments:

  1. Very Nice Information. This post is very helpful and thanks to share with us.
    If you're getting an issue with your Verizon Email, and can't access your account, you can easily Reset it with the help of Qwik Aid Expert to Change Verizon Email Password effortlessly. Somehow if you can't able to complete the task you may contact Verizon Qwik Aid Expert Toll-Free Number, for further help which will resolve your issue. We are present here 24*7 to fix your problems with strong guidelines and a complete solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words cannot describe my love for this restaurant, which is one of my favorite places kolkata ff to grab dinner in all of Nashville. Phenomenal food, service, and drinks—simply divine! Be sure to make reservations, typically at least a week in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. was founded in 2005 and is currently owned by Triangulum N.V. The site is kolkata ff well established, serving over 500,000 customers in 180 countries.

    ReplyDelete